Hello everyone … welcome to the 90th episode of the Knitting Expat Podcast … this has become such a wonderful way for me to get more involved with the online knitting community and I’ve been loving it so far … so please do get in touch … I’d love to hear from you … so far I’ve been loving the interaction with other knitters from around the world that this new avenue has opened up to me … come join the fun …
Here is this weeks episode …
Things I talked about …
INTRODUCTION & WHERE TO FIND ME:
Hi my name is Mina, I currently live in New York City with my Husband and 2 cats, we lived in Dubai and then Bahrain up until recently and before that we were in London UK. You can learn more in the ABOUT ME section, otherwise if you have any questions please leave a comment or send me a message on Ravelry/Instagram.
I have also created a RAVELRY GROUP for the Knitting Expat Podcast so you can join in the conversation there …
You can find my Original Designs for sale on Ravelry HERE …
- Perry’s Cobblestones – 2.25mm (US1) – Cobblestones pattern by me – Beyond Vanilla Part 1 – Yarn is Nooch Fibre in the Honor Colourway
- Christmas Eve Cast on Socks – 2.25mm (US1) – Vanilla sock pattern – Voolenvine Yarns in Deck The Halls on Footsie base
- Baby Washcloth – 3.5mm (US4) using a simple waffle stitch pattern to make a baby wash cloth – using Knit Picks Comfy Sport in Marina
- Baby Washcloth – 3.5mm (US4) using a simple Fishermans Rib pattern to make a baby wash cloth – using Knit Picks Comfy Sport in Marina
- Plain Beanie – 3.75mm (US5) – no pattern – Brooklyn Tweed Arbor in Vintner
WORKS IN PROGRESS:
- Pinwheel Scrap Blanket – 2 new blocks added.
- Cozy Shlanket MKAL – 5mm (US8) – Own design – using Cumbria Worsted by The Fibre Co in Helvellyn, Cowberry & Eden Valley
- Happy Koi Socks – 2.25mm (US1) – Plain vanilla sock with adapted heel – Happy Koi Colourway on MCN base by Riverstone Yarns
- Same Same but Different – 3.5mm (US4) – Pattern by Ankestrick – Using Italian Country Silke 100% Merino in a variety of colours.
Cozy Shlanket MKAL:
Check out the Chatter Thread HERE for details!
Self Managed Mini Skein Swap:
See details in the THREAD
– Coupon Thread HERE
– Knitting Planning Spreadsheet – HERE
- None this week!
That is it for this week’s Episode, I hope you enjoyed and if you did please subscribe on Youtube … join the Ravelry group and leave a little comment to say hello and/or to let me know what you think … I’d love to hear if you have any suggestions or ideas for the podcast and of course I’d be happy to answer any questions you may have aswell.
Till next time …
Happy Knitting …